Remote Work Policy.
- This work-from-home agreement outlines guidelines, responsibilities and rules of employees that work from a home office.
- Requirements for productive remote collaboration To ensure the quality of work and concentration of the employee is kept at a similar or higher level than in the office, we advise remote employees to: Work from a quiet and distraction-free working place
- Have an adequate internet connection and physical workspace
- Adhere to usual break schedules
- Available for scheduled synchronous and asynchronous communication Mandatory and scheduled meetings should be continued to be attended.
- Employees must take proper measures to secure Company information, assets and systems.
- While working remotely, the Cockapoo Family will continue our values:
- We will choose environmentally preferred products and practices in employee virtual offices (recycling, energy stewardship, water management, responsible hazardous waste management)
- We will strive to be plastic free.
- We will work together to ensure that environmentally and local vendors continue to be chosen even in the remote office.
- We will pick up our dog waste.
Talk with us!